Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a photography forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mine Finally!!

Go down 
+4
karen m
mrsyid
Bel
trish
8 posters
AuthorMessage
trish

trish

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Mine Finally!! Empty
PostSubject: Mine Finally!!   Mine Finally!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:12 pm

Here is mine. I took this today of my twins and thought it could work for this weeks challenge ; ) after I shot a few and they ran off, I realized I had my settings way off for the lighting condition. I tried to save it by converting it to b&w and using the burn tool (I know it’s still very high key, there’s only so much the burn tool can save..darn it!). I’m not exactly happy with it but I’m running out of time LOL Exclamation

Mine Finally!! IMG_8954
Back to top Go down
Bel

Bel

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Mine Finally!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Finally!!   Mine Finally!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:17 pm

I really like it!!! I think its gorgeous, they look like they're having so much fun and are so entirely happy!!! Gorgeous capture Smile
Back to top Go down
mrsyid

mrsyid

Number of posts : 124

Mine Finally!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Finally!!   Mine Finally!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:36 pm

I second that - I think it's adorable. I don't find much technically wrong with it at all (like I would know in the first place Razz ). I love it.
Back to top Go down
http://denisearmbruster.blogspot.com
karen m

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Mine Finally!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Finally!!   Mine Finally!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:48 pm

I love it!
And Wow~ how many twin Moms are their in our forums? Three or Four?! (you, me, Kaija, others?)
Smile
Back to top Go down
Kristen

Kristen

Number of posts : 75

Mine Finally!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Finally!!   Mine Finally!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:34 pm

Please send the twin vibes my way! With my age it would be great to have a set and be done! Girl/boy twins if I can be even more specific... Smile

Send away ladies... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sueb

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Mine Finally!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Finally!!   Mine Finally!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:56 pm

At least you did one!

Great photo very cute!

Sue xx
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

Number of posts : 57

Mine Finally!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Finally!!   Mine Finally!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:01 pm

I really like it too! Love the look on Janessa's (is that right?) face. How did I not remember that you have twins?
Back to top Go down
mrsyid

mrsyid

Number of posts : 124

Mine Finally!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Finally!!   Mine Finally!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:15 pm

I'm a twin AND I have twin brothers!
Back to top Go down
http://denisearmbruster.blogspot.com
trish

trish

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Mine Finally!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Finally!!   Mine Finally!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:55 pm

Thank you all!

Kristen...I’m sending the ))))))Vibes((((((( your way! Laughing !! Mine are b/g twins (in case you can’t tell in the picture). We were very shocked and happy when we found out I was expecting twins. Definitely a blessing in our case since I can’t have any more children (I get deathly ill with my pregnancies and my babies come extremely early) So, since we had a little girl already and knowing that this would be the last (unless we adopted) I hoped at least one in there was a boy!!

Mandy, you are right it is Lanessa. I’m impressed you remembered Very Happy

Denise, wow! Two sets!! I know the chances go up after having one set. My dr. told me that after my first set my chances were like 80%!!! My husband’s mother is one of two sets of girl twins! No boys in that family.
Back to top Go down
vanessatuau

Number of posts : 81

Mine Finally!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Finally!!   Mine Finally!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:06 am

Your children are beautiful and I love how you captured the image:)

I have twin brothers and both my Grandparents on my Mum's side are identical twins. i had 5 single pregnancies and always wished for twins Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kristen

Kristen

Number of posts : 75

Mine Finally!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Finally!!   Mine Finally!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am

I have a good friend who has a younger brother and sister who are twins. He has an older brother too. Back then you didn't find out what you were having and they already had two boys. His mom went full term and delivered vaginally. The boy was born first so they thought for sure they were going to have 4 boys and it was their last pregnancy. Then....a little girl popped out! I love that story....I can't image how exciting that would be!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mine Finally!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Finally!!   Mine Finally!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mine Finally!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Need Inspiration? :: 3rd Task-
Jump to: