Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a photography forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ky's Bridge

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bel

Bel

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Ky's Bridge Empty
PostSubject: Ky's Bridge   Ky's Bridge Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:20 am

So, one of the many times we were sitting at the hospital waiting to be seen by the doctor. Small hospital, usually only 1 doctor so they have to see all the really bad emergencies first, obviously when it first happened we got seen straight away. Anyway we were sitting and waiting and Ky put the icy pole they gave him on top of the cup they also gave him so it wouldn't leak all over the place and he looked at me so excited, with eyes wide and said "look Mummy, its like a bridge", so I snapped a shot of it with this task in mind Smile oh and btw this icy pole was soooo yummy - tasted just like blueberries.

Ky's Bridge 2998223513_59ff5748d9
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

Number of posts : 57

Ky's Bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ky's Bridge   Ky's Bridge Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:14 pm

Did you take your camera with you to the hospital so you could get more gruesome pictures? Razz
I love Ky's bridge! Totally makes me want one now. It's a really lovely image, too!!
Back to top Go down
Toni

Toni

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Ky's Bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ky's Bridge   Ky's Bridge Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:48 am

I like it!
Back to top Go down
jodesphotos

jodesphotos

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Ky's Bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ky's Bridge   Ky's Bridge Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:09 pm

haha i was smiling that you took the cam too haha maybe as obsessive as me yet lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bel

Bel

Number of posts : 107

Ky's Bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ky's Bridge   Ky's Bridge Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:18 pm

I have my newest baby (camera) with me always. It would be irresponsible to leave a baby home alone. hahahahah. Lets just say I have a really big handbag and I always make room for my camera Smile
Back to top Go down
karen m

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Ky's Bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ky's Bridge   Ky's Bridge Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:43 pm

My mouth is watering! Yummy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ky's Bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ky's Bridge   Ky's Bridge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ky's Bridge
Page 1 of 1